HTC U12+ Dual SIM (128GB, Translucent Blue)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many mobile phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide voice & data service to the phone. "Locked" mobile phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost all mobile phones provided by local carriers are locked to that carrier’s network and cannot be used on other networks.
"Unlocked" mobile phones can use SIM cards from any carrier that supports the phone's operating frequencies. This makes them more convenient for switching carriers & traveling abroad. As many carriers also require customers to purchase pricey 2-year data contracts with new smartphone purchases, buying an "unlocked" phone can also be cheaper in the long run, as it allows customers to use "pre-paid" and "no-contract" SIM-card options or to switch to a new carrier when a cheaper, better plan becomes available.
Ordered on request, please contact us for details
- Stock is not in local warehouse
- SKU: 311008
- , EAN: 4718487709816
- , Mfr: U12_PLUS_BLU
- , Brand: HTC
HTC U12+ Dual SIM Accessories and Cases
HTC U12+ Dual SIM Features
What we like about the HTC U12 Plus:
- Beautiful liquid-surface design curved around a vivid 6-inch display
- 4 cameras, 2 cameras on the front and back deliver outstanding quality images
- Edge Sense 2 for one-handed freedom by double tap, hold or squeeze the sides
Unboxing PhotosPlease check out our Facebook album for reference.
- Shipping Weight: 0.50kg
- System: Android 8.0 Oreo with HTC Sense
- Processor: 2.8 GHz / Octa Core / Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 / GPU: Adreno 630
- Memory: Internal: 128 GB / RAM: 6 GB / Slot type: microSD
- Display: 6" / Quad HD+ Super LCD 6 / Resolution: 2880 x 1440 pixels / 18:9 / 537 ppi
- Camera: 12 MP, 16 MP / Flash: Dual LED / Laser + PDAF / OIS, EIS / 2x optical 10x digital zoom / Video: 4K Ultra HD / Front: 8 MP, 8 MP
- Network: 4G: LTE band 1/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/28/32/66/38/39/40/41 / 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card: Type: nano-SIM / Slot: Hybrid dual SIM (Optional: microSD)
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 5.0 / Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz with MU-MIMO / DLNA, NFC
- Connection: USB 3.1 Type-C
- Location: GPS, aGPS, Glonass, Galileo, BeiDou
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, eCompass, Edge sensor, Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Magnetic sensor, Motion G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Sensor Hub
- Water Protection: IP68
- Battery: 3500 mAh (Built-in) / Quick Charge 3.0
- Weight: 188 g
- Dimensions: 156.6 x 73.9 x 8.7 - 9.7 mm
- by Stephen A Grant
- 21 June 2018
I have has my phone for one week now and find it to be the usual HTC experience except for one thing. I dropped it today from about two feet and it landed on its back on a wooden floor but the screen still smashed. The phone was in the case provided by HTC but still cannot take any knocks. After using HTC phones since 2009 I think I am done.
by jedcutler on 18 June 2018 at 08:59
by apocrypha_zero on 30 May 2018 at 08:12