- 7 Artisans Photoelectric 35mm f/0.95 Lens for Nikon Z
- 7 Artisans Photoelectric 35mm f/0.95 Lens for Panasonic Micro Four Thirds
- 7 Artisans Photoelectric 35mm f/0.95 Lens for Canon EF-M
- 7 Artisans Photoelectric 35mm f/0.95 Lens for Sony E
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
7 Artisans Photoelectric 35mm f/0.95 Lens for FUJIFILM X Description
Normal-length prime is designed for APS-C-format mirrorless cameras and provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
Immensely fast f/0.95 maximum aperture benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques, and also suits photographing in low-light conditions.
Two ultra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve high clarity and accurate color rendering.
Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.2'.
Depth of field and distance scales aid pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques.
De-clicked aperture ring promotes smooth and silent aperture switching to benefit video applications.
12-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Shipping Weight: 0.35kg
- FUJIFILM X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- Focal Length: 52.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/0.95 to f/16
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Manual Focus Design
- Depth of Field and Distance Scales
- De-Clicked Manual Aperture Ring
- 12-Blade Diaphragm