- Canon RF 28-70mm f/2L Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- Canon EF 28-300 f/3.5-5.6L IS USM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- Canon EF16-35 f/2.8L III USM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- Canon RF 28-70mm f/2L USM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Description
Covering a useful wide-angle focal length range, the EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM is a Canon L-series lens distinguished by its constant f/4 maximum aperture, sophisticated optical design, and use of image stabilization to realize sharp imagery. Two ultra-low dispersion elements are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for high clarity and color accuracy, and a Super Spectra coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast. Three aspherical elements are also featured and help to control distortion and minimize spherical aberrations for improved sharpness.
Shipping Weight: 0.92kg
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Three Aspherical Elements