- Casio BGA-160-4BDR Watch
- Casio Baby-G BA-112 SERIES BA-112-1ADR Watch
- Casio Baby-G BA-110 SERIES BA-110RG-7AER Watch
- Casio Baby-G BA-110 SERIES BA-110PKC-4ADR Watch
- Casio Baby-G BA-110 SERIES BA-110-7A1DR Watch
- Casio Baby-G BA-110 SERIES BA-110-1AER Watch
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
Casio GA-2100 Series GA-2100-1A1ER Watch Description
Ever since the first DW-5000C went on sale back in 1983, G-SHOCK has continued to push the limits of timekeeping toughness while creating new and original designs. These new models embody these efforts in an attractively thin configuration.
These new models inherit the octagon form that was also employed for the original DW-5000C. Analog-digital timekeeping comes packed into a no-nonsense simple design without sacrificing G-SHOCK level toughness.
High-strength resin material, which is reinforced with carbon fibers, makes it possible to create a case that is a mere 11.8 mm thin, which is the thinnest among G-SHOCK combination models.
Neobrite: Only for GA-2100-1A, GA-2100-4A
Carbon Core Guard Structure
A new carbon core guard structure protects the module by enclosing it in a carbon case. The case is made of fine resin embedded with carbon fibers for outstanding strength and crack resistance.
From G-SHOCK, the toughness watches that continue to evolve in search of ultimate strength, this digital-analog combination model inherits the concept of the first-generation DW-5000C models, while being even thinner.
Inherits the octagonal shape that was also used in the first-generation DW-5000C model. A combination model developed with a simple design that eliminates waste while maintaining a tough structure.
Also achieves a thickness of 11.8 mm thanks to a highly rigid fine resin containing carbon fiber for the case material.
Uses a characteristic G-SHOCK blackout color.
Shipping Weight: 0.50kg
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- World time: 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes), 1:00'00''~23:59'59'' (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes), 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (day)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 48.5×45.4×11.8mm
- Total weight : 51g