Arkon SF250 SoundFeeder Digital Wireless Audio Adaptor – Support Forum

How does it work? [Arkon SF250 SoundFeeder Digital Wireless Audio Adaptor - 108749]

• Earley
Sorry, I don't have a clue of how this would work with my VisorEdge (Handspring). I'm looking for a mp3 player that would attach to my Visor Edge. The Edge, as you may know, is unique--super thin --and does not take the regular add-ons that can go with other Visor pda's. Can you help? Thanks --Earley
  • Jim Tse
All this will do is transfer the audio from your nisor edge to a radio frequency. Unfortunately it is not an mp3 player. -- Jim - eXpansys
Jim, I can't seem to find this product listed on the site - merely a reference to this forum. Where can I order it or has it been withdrawn? If still available, what is the cost and approximately shipping charge to Ireland? Thanks, Peter.
  • Jim Tse
This is the product page for the arkon sound feeder. If you are part of Northern Ireland then it will be between £2.80 and £4.90. However, if you aren't it'll be roughly £15 because it will have to be delivered by a different company. -- Jim - eXpansys
;