5% Off Storewide to Celebrate National Day! Enter "SGDAY5" At Checkout. Valid till 9 Aug 2022, 11:59pm. Shop Now!

Nokia N95 – Support Forum

New Firmware for N95 and N95 8GB [Nokia N95 - 141579]

• AndyGC

Nokia has announced firmware updates for both the N95 and N95 8GB. To get these updates go to the Nokia Software Update website here - http://europe.nokia.com/softwareupdate

Here a list of what the updates will do.

N95 v30.0.015

• Nokia Maps 2.0 built-in
  • Full N-Gage client
  • Nokia Search 4.0 with Google plug-in
  • Share online 3.0
  • Enables Comes With Music
  • Download! application updated (v 3.1.50)
  • Upgrade to Music Player
  • Update for Flash Lite 3
  • New baseline for VoIP (with error corrections)
  • Autorotate
  • Added 5th theme

N95 8GB v30.0.018

• Nokia Maps 2.0 built-in
  • Nokia Search 4.0 with Google plug-in
  • Share on Ovi added
  • Enables Comes With Music
  • Mosh and Ovi bookmarks added to browser
  • Download! application updated (v 3.1.50)
  • Upgrade to Startup settings
  • Upgrade to Music Player
  • Update for Flash Lite 3
  • Battery life improvements
  • New baseline for VoIP (with error corrections)
  • General error corrections
  • Added 5th theme
Also the auto screen rotate seems faster and there's a noteable improvement in WLAN reception, at least on my phone there is
  • mad-manx
hi all.....im trying to update my n95-8gd to the latest firmware of v30.0.018...but it just says it has the latest version installed and its running version 20 at present........am i doing anything wrong or is it me ...please help

hello I am looking for a way to update my cell phone so that the Best Hookup Sites in Australia | DatingReviews.com.au a few days ago it worked fine but it stopped working and I no longer know what I need to do to make it work again. Someone can help me with this and the truth is that it has me all angry because I had all my information on the page.

All you need to know about it is that it is evil. Nothing good can happen to him, and in general, there can be no medicinal marijuana.

It is strange for me to look at people who believe that marijuana is something that cannot help people who suffer from any health problems. You don't know what you're talking about, friends. Capsules from the site https://www.cornbreadhemp.com/product/cbd-capsules-full-spectrum-hemp/ helped me thanks to which I have no problems sleeping now.

I use cbd as recommended by my doctor. After a heavy evening or when I want to relax with friends.

• Akkerman

I've been wanting to buy a new phone for a long time, but I can't work in my office anymore because there's too much stress.

Friend, don't worry so much about work. Well, it seems to me that the whole problem lies precisely in your attitude to this. You should try to buy cheap bongs to smoke and relax. Trust me, after work it's a great thing so that you don't have panic attacks and anxiety. Don't waste your life on stress.

Sometimes I really want to somehow renew myself, my life, my usual way of life. I believe that the best way is the services of a psychic, who often gives me psychic future predictions, helps me make various decisions and generally advises what is best to do in a given situation. So, if you have some troubles, I think that psychic can help you. 

;