5% Off Storewide to Celebrate National Day! Enter "SGDAY5" At Checkout. Valid till 9 Aug 2022, 11:59pm. Shop Now!

Nokia N95 – Support Forum

Want to Know if your IMEI number is blocked...??? [Nokia N95 - 141579]

• Amberxg

Hi All, Was unsure where to post this, so here it goes in the NOKIA N95 Forum.

I was really trying to find ways to find out if my IMEI number was blocked as I took on a 2nd hand phone. After hours of searching I came across this site, which I wish to share with you guys.I think to some people this will be very useful, as it was for me. Anyway, here goes ... www.mindyourmobile.com  

Hope this helps some people out!

• anitalg
hum links to an australian site...wonder if it still works with uk phones? can someone who has been unfortunate enough to get a blocked one check it at all?
  • Stowaway

Unfortunate one, who has reported phone stolen,and believes phone to have been "blocked" ,reports that said site has IMEI as "active"?

(Didn't cost anything tho')

Well, the truth is that if you is tendermeets legit, because I think that if I am occupying it and above all I do not have problems with the page it is very good, it lets me meet people from different places and above all that they are good people, so far I do not have problems of knowing them and it is really very difficult to know someone right now.

I believe that in order to keep the development of something in an efficient state, it is necessary to think about SDLC phases. I appreciated the convenience of this when I last worked with the developers. Moreover, it is convenient both for me, because I see which stages have already been completed, and for developers.

;