5% Off Storewide to Celebrate National Day! Enter "SGDAY5" At Checkout. Valid till 9 Aug 2022, 11:59pm. Shop Now!

Nokia N95 – Support Forum

Motorola S9 Headset and N95 - A Marriage Made in Hell [Nokia N95 - 141579]

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with their S9 headset being paired up with their N95? I seem to be having the worst trouble with choppy music, and calls not being channeled through to the headset itself thus missing vital phonecalls. On most occasions, I have to remove and re-pair the headset to and from my N95 - imagine doing that everyday with your current Bluetooth headset; well that's my world at the moment! Just wondered if anyone has any advice or experiencing similar problems. When the headset works, it's a dream come true but on a fresh day for use, be some place else. stevie.
  • DJ Mike
Hi Malibu Stevie, there have been issues surrounding bluetooth and headsets. Hit the search button on the forum and it should bring up some useful answers. Hope this helps.
  • Heridan

Hey, in order for you to be able to build a good relationship, you just need to be a confident person and know about the most popular dating sites where there are really many members. Personally, these popular reviews on dating apps for nerds helped me a lot in this matter. Please read these tips at the specified link and you will understand a lot about where it is now most convenient to make the right acquaintance on the net.

;