- Fujifilm XC 50-230mm f/4.5-6.7 OIS II Lens
- Fujifilm XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens
- Fujifilm XF 8-16mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens
- Fujifilm XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR Lens
- Fujifilm XF 27mm f/2.8 R Lens
- Fujifilm XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Lens
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
Fujifilm GF 250mm f/4 R LM OIS WR Lens Description
In addition to its optical assets, this lens is also distinguished by its five stop-effective image stabilization system that Minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld imagery. It also features a linear autofocus motor that is both quick and quiet, and an internal focusing mechanism limits the overall lens length during use as well as maintains consistent image quality throughout the focusing range. The lens's magnesium-alloy build is also dust-, freeze-, and weather-resistant.
Medium telephoto prime lens offers a 197.5mm equivalent focal length to realize a narrow field of view to suit wildlife and portraiture applications.
Relatively bright f/4 maximum aperture enables a high degree of control over depth of field.
The optical design incorporates one Super ED element and two extra-low dispersion elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the aperture and focusing ranges for notable clarity and color fidelity.
A linear AF motor is used for quick, quiet focusing performance and an internal focusing mechanism maintains the overall length of the lens during operation and also produces consistent optical performance throughout the focusing range. Additionally, an updated mechanism also fixes the linear motor position when turning the camera off so the focus position remains the same.
Focus Preset function button allows you to recall saved focusing positions for quick switching between focusing distances.
Optical Image Stabilization system compensates for up to five stops of camera shake to help realize sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
The front element features a hydrophobic fluorine coating to repel moisture.
Dust- and weather-sealed magnesium-alloy construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
Compatible with optional GF 1.4X TC WR Teleconverter, which extends the focal length to 350mm for even greater reach.
Shipping Weight: 2.37kg
- FUJIFILM G Mount
- Focal Length: 197.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- One Super ED Element, Two ED Elements
- Linear AF Motor, Internal Focusing
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Focus Preset Function Button
- Fluorine-Coated Front Element
- Dust- and Weather-Sealed Construction
- In the Box: FUJIFILM GF 250mm f/4 R LM OIS WR Lens, FUJIFILM FLCP-82 82mm Front Lens Cap, FUJIFILM RLCP-002 Rear Lens Cap, Lens Hood, Lens Pouch