- LIFA air 6GCool Replacement Filters for 6G COOL Air Purifier
- x6 filter
- LIFA air 6GCool Mobile Air Purifier with patented PECO filtration
- LIFA air LA313V Home Air Purifier with smart control monitor and CO2 sensor
- LIFA air LA313VT Home Air Purifier with smart control monitor
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
LIFA air LA352C Home Air Purifier without smart control monitor Description
Safer around kids and pets
The LA300 series units are designed to be used in children's rooms and bedrooms. The round design occupies less floor space than an A4 sized paper. The fan is neatly tucked away under a protective cover and the air purifier doesn't have any sharp edges for improved safety. The round edges serve also a functional purpose as the rim works as a smart touch control.
Smart air purification for your home
In addition to featuring smart touch controls, the LA333 model is also equipped with an air quality monitor unit that can give you detailed information about the air you and your family breathe. You can also use our LIFA air smartphone application to feed the data to your phone and control the unit remotely.
The smart controller in the monitor feeds current input also to the air pufirier and automatically adjusts the power of the purifier depending on the air quality. You will enjoy clean air at all times at the lowest possible energy and filter consumption.
NOTE: Smart functions and APP only available with LA333-model.
Silent but powerful
The design of the unit creates a 360° rotating air stream that efficiently cleans the air inside a 20m2 room in less than 10 minutes. Due to the rotating air flow, the LA300 series air purifiers are extremely silent at only 34-63 decibels. In addition to cleaning the air of PM2.5 and PM10 pollutants, the unit will also clean the air of allergens, formaldehyde and other toxic organic compounds.
Longer lasting purification
Instead of having to change the filters on a timed interval, LIFA air units monitor the actual pollutant levels and air flow to tell you when you should change your filter. On a normal basis, the HEPA filter will last 10-15 months and the carbon filter will require changing about every 20-30 months. Instead of asking you to unnecessarily change a fully functional filter, our device will actually tell you when it has processed enough contaminants and pollutants to warrant a change.
Shipping Weight: 2.00kg
- 330 m3/h CADR rate
- 39 m2 Max Area Coverage
- 20 min Air Purification Time
- Cleans air of allergens, particle pollutants and gaseous compounds Easy to install and use
- Safe around pets and kids
- Innovative smart controls
- Silent and space-saving
- Filters: H12 HEPA + Gas absorbent panels (1kg)
- Models: LA352C (Manual operation) & LA333 (with smart monitor)
- Monitor sensors: Carbon dioxide, PM2.5 particles, TVOC (Volatile Organic Compounds), Relative humidity, Temperature
- Power consumption: 1-45W
- Size: 250 mm Ø, Height 505 mm
- Purification capacity: Particle CADR 330 m³/h (Clean Air Delivery Rate), Formeldahyde CADR 140 m³/h, PM2.5 removal 99.99 % (30 min @ 30 m³)
- Filter change interval: HEPA 10-15 months depending on use, Carbon filter 20-30 months depending on use