- Linxdot Helium Hotspot 868MHz EU868
- Linxdot IP67-rated Aluminium Outdoor Enclosure for Hotspot
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
Linxdot Helium Hotspot 915MHz AU915 Description
The Linxdot Helium Hotspot uses Helium Long-Fi technology to provide wireless network coverage for IoT-LoRaWAN devices up to 15 kilometres. Simply connect the Hotspot With a Wi-Fi or ethernet connection and it will become part of Helium, the world’s largest wireless network. Your Linxdot Helium Hotspot will mine Helium tokens (HNT) through their Proof of Coverage (PoC) algorithm.
The Linxdot Helium Hotspot runs on a custom quad-core Rockchip board that can be set up within minutes using the Linxdot app – available on both iOS and Android devices. The Linxdot app allows you to onboard, manage, and troubleshoot your Hotspot with just a few taps. The Hotspot also has an integrated 32GB eMMC storage module that can provide you with a more reliable higher-performing mining experience.
Join the Peoples Network by getting your own Linxdot Helium Hotspot. If you plan to purchase more than 1 Helium Hotspot, place them 300-600 meters apart so they won’t interfere with each other on the Helium Network. It is also strongly recommended to place Hotspots at an elevated location to maximize wireless coverage.
* Note that your local communication authorities may have regulations that prohibit the use of LoFi devices. Consult your local legislature before purchase. Expansys does not guarantee any mining results and the results for Helium mining as well as the security of the cryptocurrency wallet are the responsibility of the user
Shipping Weight: 0.95kg
- SoC: Custom Rockchip board Quad Core CPU 2.0GHz
- Bluetooth 4.2, LE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- Ethernet: 1Gbps RJ45 port
- LoRa concentrator: Semtech SX1302 supports 868/915 MHz
- ECC encryption: ATECC608A microchip
- 3dBi LoRa antenna
- USB-C: 16 pin connector for data transfer and firmware updates
- Antenna: Built-in RP-SMA connector
- Package includes: Linxdot Helium Hotspot (Rockchip Variant), 3dBi LoRa antenna, Power adapter