- Nikon AFS 70-200mm f/4 G ED VR Lens
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
- Nikon AFS 50mm f/1.4 G Lens
- New, US,EN,5YR MARK
- Nikon AF Nikkor 28mm f/1.8 G Lens
- Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D Lens
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8 G ED Lens
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8 G ED Lens Description
This Nikon Nikkor F/1.8 Wide Angle Fixed/Prime lens has 20 mm focal length. The AS, ED, N, RF, SWM lens features Auto & Manual Focus and is designed to be used with Digital SLR bodies. It weighs 0.79 lbs. Furthermore, the quick, near-silent autofocus, superior sharpness and color correction, make this lens ideal for every photographer who wants to capture any moment, making it memorable and special.
Shipping Weight: 0.36kg
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Two Aspherical Elements, Two ED Elements
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
- Ultra wide-angle prime is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 30mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements are used in the optical construction to reduce a variety of chromatic aberrations and color fringing for a high degree of clarity and color neutrality.
- Two aspherical elements are featured to control spherical aberrations and distortion in order to produce notable sharpness and resolution.
- Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. A rear focusing design is also used, where only the rear lens group is moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.