- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO Lens
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 100-400mm f/5-6.3 IS Lens
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm f/1.8 Lens
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm f/1.8 Lens
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro Lens
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 II Lens
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm f/1.8 Lens Description
Wide-angle prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 34mm equivalent focal length.
Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture helps to achieve shallow depth of field and selective focusing effects, and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
One DSA (Dual Super Aspherical) element, two aspherical elements, and one high refractive index element contribute to a marked reduction in distortion and spherical aberrations for notable sharpness and accurate rendering throughout the aperture range.
Movie and Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
Manual focus clutch lets you quickly pull the focusing ring into place for direct, intuitive focus control.
Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Shipping Weight: 0.20kg
- Mount: Micro Four Thirds System
- Focal Length: 34mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- One DSA Element, Two Aspherical Elements
- One High Refractive Index Element
- Movie & Still Compatible AF System
- Manual Focus Clutch
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm