- Plustek OPTICFLIM 8100 Scanner
- Plustek OpticFilm 8200i Ai Scanner
- Plustek SmartOffice PS286 Plus Scanner
- Plustek ePHOTO Z300 Scanner
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
Plustek OpticBook A300 PLUS Scanner Description
Special book-edge design can scan any book without the book spine shadow and distorted text associated with book scanning on flatbed scanners or copiers.
Eliminates Spine Shadow
Transfer to E-Book
Designed for Book Scanning
Plustek's patent pending SEE™ (Shadow Elimination Element) Technology integrates mechanical, optical, and software technologies to provide clear images within 2mm of the book spine.
Auto Continuous Scan and Rotate streamlines the book digitization process.
Digitalize Your Book
Built-in Optical Character Recognition  creates searchable scanned books. Searchable PDF file format provides higher security, reliability and easiness to transfer and exchange documents while preserving the original documents, including fonts, graphics, images and layouts.
Special Button Design, You Don't Need To Scan The Entire Book With Color Format
Reduce file size
Decrease the transfer time and fee
Save the data storage equipment and cost
Designed for high usage environments
Library back office scanning
Library patron scanning
LED Light Source
No need warm-up time
Industry standard TWAIN drivers ensure compatibility with thousands of image enabled applications including document management, document capture, enterprise content management, forms processing, photographic imaging and image management applications.
 Plustek is registered trademarks of Plustek.
ABBYY™ FineReader™ © ABBYY. OCR by ABBYY. ABBYY and FineReader are trademarks of ABBYY Software, Ltd. which may be registered in some jurisdictions. Any other products or company names appearing in this document are the trademarks orregistered trademarks of the respective companies.
Shipping Weight: 8.00kg
- Image Sensor: CCD
- Light Source: LED
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Scan Modes: Color: 48-bit input, 24-bit output Grayscale: 16-bit input, 8-bit output B/W: 1-bit output
- Book Edge: 2mm
- Scanning Speed: 2.48 sec (Color mode, 300dpi, A3) 2.10 sec (Grayscale/ B&W mode, 300dpi, A3)
- Scanning Area (W x L): Max. 304.8 mm x 431.8 mm (12" x 17"), A3
- Daily Duty Scan ( Sheets ): 5,000
- Power Supply: 24 Vdc/ 1.25 A
- Power Consumption: < 24 W (operation), < 8 W (idle)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Net Weight: 7.7 Kgs (16.96 Lbs)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 623 x 400 x 140 mm (24.53” x 15.75” x 5.51”)
- Protocol: TWAIN Compliant, WIA
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core i5 processor or higher, DVD-ROM Drive (for installing bundled software), One available USB 2.0 Port, 4 GB RAM or higher recommended (For max. A3 size high resolution scanning, allocated 20 GB Virtual Memory at least.)
- Bundled Software: Plustek Book Pavilion Plustek DocTWAIN
- Built-in OCR: Plustek OCR (Powered by ABBYY® FineReader®)