- Sony SELP18105G E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS Lens
- Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens
- Sony FE 50mm f/1.8 Lens
- Sony FE 14mm f/1.8 GM Lens
- Sony FE 12-24mm f/4 G Lens
- Sony FE 40mm f/2.5 G Lens
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G Lens Description
Ultra-wide prime lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras but can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 30mm equivalent focal length.
Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and helps to maintain a relatively compact form factor.
Two AA (Advanced Aspherical) elements help to greatly reduce distortion and spherical aberrations in order to accurately render scenes with a high degree of sharpness.
Three extra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
A Nano AR Coating has been applied to minimize surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
Dual XD Linear Motor system provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance and also contributes to more natural, intuitive manual focus control. An AF/MF switch is located on the lens barrel for tactile control over this setting.
Customizable focus hold buttons are present on the lens barrel for intuitive tactile control and rapid access to select settings.
Physical aperture ring can be de-clicked for smooth, silent aperture switching to benefit video applications.
Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
Fluorine-coated front element resists dust, moisture, and fingerprints and is easy to clean.
Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
Shipping Weight: 0.67kg
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Nano AR Coating and Fluorine Coating
- Dual XD Linear Motor AF System
- Linear Manual Focus Response
- Focus Hold Button, Focus Mode Switch
- Dust and Moisture Resistant
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm