Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
Yubico Yubikey 5 NFC Security Key Description
Yubikey, Sweden An identity authentication device produced by Yubico that supports one-time password (OTP), public key encryption and identity authentication. When plugged into a computer, it becomes an extra key. Users can submit a one-time password or use the public/private gold generated by the device. Key to securely log in to your account, including: google, facebook, twitter, windows, macOS, etc.
And Yubikey does not need electricity, and does not need to be connected to the Internet, which is safe and simple.
Yubico official recommendation:
When purchasing YubiKey, you should adopt a master key, one key plan. When setting the account to log in in two steps, set the authentication for both the primary key and the secondary key at the same time. In case the master key is lost or stolen, you can also log in to the account with the secondary key for backup purposes. The secondary key should also be kept in a safe place.
Shipping Weight: 0.10kg
- Replace self-created Weak authentication passwords
- Reduce the risk of account being hacked
- Offline authentication: safe and reliable
- No need to connect to the network: reducing the risk of leakage
- Waterproof, anti-collision: can be carried with you when you buckle the key
- No need to write down the passwords of Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc.
- Multi-protocol support: FIDO2/WebAuthn, U2F, Smart card, OpenPGP, OTP