- Zhiyun WEEBILL-S Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
- Zhiyun WEEBILL-S Image Transmission Pro Package
- Zhiyun CRANE 3S Pro Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer Combo Kit
- Zhiyun CRANE 3S Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer Combo Kit
- Zhiyun CRANE 2S PRO Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer Combo Kit
- Zhiyun CRANE 2S Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer Combo Kit
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
Zhiyun WEEBILL-2 Combo Kit with Sling Grip Handle & Fabric Case Description
The WEEBILL-2 handheld 3-axis gimbal stabilizer, designed slightly larger than its predecessor, supports up to 7.3 lb and features an Infineon sensor that improves stability and responsiveness, allowing for enhanced smooth operation. It has a built-in 2.9" flip-out color touchscreen display that can be rotated to a desired angle and folded in when not needed. The touchscreen allows you to adjust settings, monitor your shot, and select certain functions, such as panorama, time-lapse, and motion-lapse, without having to resort to the companion mobile app. A focus control wheel operates electronic focus, aperture, and ISO when used with compatible cameras and lenses. It can also be used to control optional Zhiyun lens motors.
The included mini tripod can be attached to the bottom of the gimbal to function as an extension grip or a stand. It can also be attached to a dedicated 1/4"-20 thread above the main handgrip of the gimbal for underslung operation, as an alternative to the sling grip handle. The WEEBILL-2 runs up to 9 hours on the included batteries, which are fully rechargeable in approximately 1.5 hours when using a 15V USB PD fast charger, sold separately.
The iOS/Android mobile app offers features such as balance check, mode switching, and remote camera triggering for photo and video capture. For remote operation, the mini tripod allows you to set the gimbal down on a flat surface while you stand at a distance and operate the camera from your smartphone or tablet.
360° pan rotation
340° tilt and roll rotation
Portrait and landscape modes
Rosette mount with a 1/4"-20 center thread on the side of the gimbal
2.4 GHz operating frequency
Camera control cables included for operating select functions of compatible Canon, Panasonic, and Sony cameras
Partially foldable for transport and storage
Shipping Weight: 3.43kg
- Adjustable Underslung Grip & Fabric Case
- Improved Stability/Responsiveness Sensor
- 7.3 lb Payload
- 2.9" Flip-Out Rotating Color Touchscreen
- Up to 9-Hour Runtime
- iOS/Android Mobile App
- Panorama, Time-Lapse, and Motion-Lapse
- Focus Control Wheel
- Rosette Mount with 1/4"-20 Center Thread
- Underslung Mode with Mini Tripod
- Portrait and Landscape Camera Modes